Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Rose on deck

-renapd- opened this issue on May 10, 2000 ยท 10 posts

-renapd- posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 3:33 PM Site Admin

Keith..seems you got it all wrong and definately you haven't followed the long threads of the online store grand opening! :o) I'm not refusing to give info out...god is my wittness as all members in this forum can verify that I've never hold back anything I 've discovered or created! :o) It was just a matter of principal this one...I was hoping for the best possible resolution of the problem without killing the funstuff pages or prohibiting others from selling...TRAVELER and the rest of Renderosity staff finally made the wisest decision NOT to allow everybody to upload stuff for selling! Since Quality has been guarded as it should have been from the very beginning...I have no objections anymore or reason to shut down FairyWoods...I go on the same as I've always done! LOTS of freebies and lots of poser fun! :o) Concerning the Vickie head transplant..if I don't share it as openly is mainly due to my respect towards Zygote (with the stuff of which I HAVE shared my technique in detail when I requested for permission to post!)... not because I don't want to let others deeper into the info! I hope this clears this misunderstanding out once and for all! :o) Rose will become available this weekend as promised!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."