Forum: Community Center

Subject: Photoshop Gallery Needed. Please Consider.

Grimtwist opened this issue on Feb 21, 2003 ยท 63 posts

mysnapz posted Sat, 22 February 2003 at 4:42 AM

Whats wrong with the Galleries as they are? I think you hit the nail on the head when you said PS is mainly a post tool and from what I see here thats how its used, there are very few pure PS images and the few there are fit very nicely into the 2D Gallery. Your wrong about your comment on Critic, in my experience you just dont get it in the Galleries. If you want critic then you should post links in the respective forums and there is a very good PS forum and ask for it there. As for images getting lost, having more Galleries is just going to scatter them more. I dont know about others but only having a couple of forums and galleries to keep up with is more than enough and to add even more would mean I would miss viewing even more images. I think the Galleries and forums are fine perhaps you need to change the way you use them. Try posting links asking for critic when you find an artist you like add a link to their gallery in your favourites. But please lets not water the art down even more. :0 )

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali