Forum: Photography

Subject: The Challenges or the future lack there of........

Michelle A. opened this issue on Feb 24, 2003 ยท 17 posts

MarcusExe posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 4:12 PM

My sea/sky picture was rejected because of clouds. And I neither got nice words when I replied that there was minimally another one out of the monochrome theme. Lipstick in the pink picture is quietly black, and it IS subject in the photo. Now, another one added... the "gold" one... it's all gold, ok, but mountains are not in gold, come on, and they ARE part of the subject. And last shooting to a blue painting... no comment. And in the "pro" section I see a (nice) photo of a white mask with blue drops on it. That's a nice shot, really, but NOT monochrome. "most of these were from people who have not once shown their faces in this forum" This sentence is not nice at all. I've been lurking here for more than one year, having no time to present me. Now I have some more time, and I got the point of competition to join in. It's a kind of RACISM making problems to "who have not once shown their faces in this forum" for me. If an image is good it will be even if that person didn NEVER post on the forum before. I'm nothing here, nobody knows me, but what happens are FACTS, from who you know and for who you don't know. Sometimes an exam of our conscience is needed, but it's much difficult to understand when. I spoke. I kept these things inside me until this topic came out. I thought I HAD TO say mine. If the most from this community will consider my words "shit" I'll say goodbye everybody.