Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: why was that last thread, that was locked, locked?

Poppi opened this issue on Feb 24, 2003 ยท 42 posts

Poppi posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:48 PM

well, it seems as if this was just some jerk spouting about what he/she did not like about poser gallery. the quick locking kind of made me feel like...gosh, the mods think that the population here cannot "handle" a thread like that. sure, the poster may have been a trouble maker from the beginning...but, i'm not a child, and neither are most of the folks here. i think the thread would have soon died. and, yeah, sadly there are some groups, like raph.com, who view poser as a joke. still, they do have a couple of gallery postings (to post there you must be "voted" in)by some of our own poser users. i doubt that minuteman is even a junior member of that site, though. as for the poser gallery...has anyone seen the latest by picky? awesome. i can learn by just looking at it. the 20....actually, this week it is really good. (that means i like what got voted in). Looks like there are people trolling artists that get into the Hot 20 too. sadly, this is true. my last render made the 20 for almost 2 weeks. i ended up disabling comments and rankings. don't folks around here have jobs? looks to me like some just hang out...like a gang on the corner...and make problems for others. but, what do i know? my best friend is a bird.