Forum: Community Center

Subject: Photoshop Gallery Needed. Please Consider.

Grimtwist opened this issue on Feb 21, 2003 ยท 63 posts

Grimtwist posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:03 PM

By the logic expressed here, all the 3d galleries should be taken down immediately and 1 gallery put in its place. This would be known as the 3d Gallery - a horrible chaotic place where all 3d artists post their work together.

I find the "unfair" cry for other 2d apps irrelevant. All 2d apps already feel inferior by being lumped together. A PS gallery is one step toward individual recognition. If PSP or another larger player in 2d wants their own gallery, let them put their proposal forward.

I dont see that an ever-growing list of galleries should be a problem (except of course, the moderator shortage). If you want to see PS images you go the PS gallery, you want to see Poser you go to the Poser gallery. Choice is not a terrible thing.

I think this moderator crisis is news to a lot - if not most - of us. I don't know of the means by which this site obtains its moderators, but if admin put out a "mods needed" call I'm sure they would get a decent response. I suppose the problem would be weeding out the good from the bad.