Forum: Photography

Subject: Photo-store's website: Please give me your comments!

Olmen opened this issue on Mar 04, 2003 ยท 12 posts

zhounder posted Tue, 04 March 2003 at 10:46 PM

Second Issue: With Netscape 6.2 the only links that are on the page are the two to Microsoft downloads for IE and the one at the bottom to your website. The "SISN" or "IN" text doesn't show at all. I assume that the red text is stating that the page is only viewable in IE. Personally, that would stop me from viewing the site. I only use IE to test my site for accessability for those that don't use Netscape, Opra or Mozilla. I have been on the web since before IE existed and I just don't like IE. IMHO a web site should be viewable in all browsers not just one. Cross platform access can be an issue too. I would make sure that you have at least one MAC user test the site with as many browsers as possible. Last note. You have centered your tables and set them up for the average user at a resolution of 800x600. This is the safe way but keep in mind some people may use odd sizes, say a non-maximized browser. Not a major issue but if you are ging to say best viewed with IE you may want to add "with the browser maximized." Of course that could be there and i wouldn't know. I am a stupid American that only reads English. (No I didn't vote for him so you can't blame me for that mess) :-)~ Magick Michael