Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Celebrity Morphs wanted

andyjlee opened this issue on May 16, 2000 ยท 7 posts

andyjlee posted Wed, 17 May 2000 at 12:40 PM

Just a quick note as this seems to be drifing somewhat. I understand the reason for you saying that modelling a completely new head using your method, would be the best and most accurate way to produce the look of anyone famous. But as I am not particlarily skilled (patient), as far as spline or path modelling is concerned. I thought the next best thing would be to ask if anyone could help out, and find or even produce the morph targets necessary. I know it's lazy and I should give it a go, but with work and other commitments, things like modelling organic forms are a tad tiresome. When I first tried poser, way back in the days of version 1, I must admit the idea was sound enough but the quality was far from perfect. Now I have Poser 4, and I'm am amazed at how far this little program has come. Many thanks to Nance for pointing me in the direction of Props Guild, although I had visited the site on several occasions, I had failed to see the Ripley character. This model will do just fine, at least for now. Fianlly I do enjoy modelling don't get me wrong. I love to model props such as furniture and the like, and if anyone has a request for such, I would be gald to help out if I can. ( Note there are many tutorials on the modelling of heads, goto 3DCafe for some wicked ones ) Thanks everyone for your help, shall be posting some stuff very soon, probably this weekend, so that you can see for yourselves. Till then cheers.