Forum: Vue

Subject: Rendercow.....

Dale B opened this issue on Mar 12, 2003 ยท 13 posts

MightyPete posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 12:39 AM

You got to add the server to the other box.. In explorer network try to find the other computer and if it shows up make a shortcut to it.. You give them both names right and turned on file sharing for at least the hard drives they'll be sharing. My experence I found is sometime is the server on the drones don't show up but a search for them in network neighborhood will show them up then.. Like scan the network for there names. If you make a shortcut then to the other machine there you go.. Sometimes you got to do it on all machines... Norton is probibly helping you lots to. That program is rude. Piece of trash anyone can hack it in a second and if you don't think so. Most computers on the web that get hacked run that software so it's that easy. I just run Zone Alarm here and it don't bug me every two second are you sure you want to connect and I just blocked 172.698.712 but hey somebody just hacked UDP 1043 and I never noticed... Like it stays out of you face and lets you use your computer.