Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I've had enough.... My final post.

Ikyoto opened this issue on May 18, 2000 ยท 27 posts

Lady Cherry posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 4:43 AM

Hi I am sort of an oldie but newbie to this community. Old in the respect that i signed up ages ago and stopped using poser for other things in life that were at precidence. However I am back into the swing of things and from all the help that i have gotten on silly, and hard issues is more than i could ever thank. The love goes beyond the knowledge of knowing the true you. Helpful to me and the community without self gain has been incredible, I dont think anyone here can ever say thier thank you's enough times for all the "How do Transparencies work?" or the "how do i change colors of a shirt?" Im sure you have heard these things more than you can fathom. Im sure it gets tough at times, I myself own a tremendously large channel on Irc that i constantly help people and people are greatful but sometimes you dont hear it enough and then you get the personal attacks. Then you wonder "Why am i doing this?" Then you get that one person that will practically cry because of all the help you have gave them. I wish to be that person to you, and say from the bottom of my heart and soul that we love you here and the selfless help you bring. As do alot of the others here in the community. Losing you or any of the others that support this site not only hurts me but all of us as a whole. Sometimes the best thing to do is just let the anger go and start the next day anew. My warm heart goes out to you and i hope the knowledge of you brightening up my day and life here in the community might change your mind. -Much Love and respect -Lady Cherry (Please E-Mail me if you wish to talk to me shadow4@tiac.net)

The Art Door and Rendervisions Community.
For Artists By Artists