Forum: Photography

Subject: The Eagerly-Awaited, Much Debated......WE ARE!!!

JordyArt opened this issue on Mar 14, 2003 ยท 93 posts

JordyArt posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:29 AM

WOW!! Guys, well done!! We're really moving here!!! @Misha; yeah man, you too!!! I had you figured for a balding bloke with a goatee - erm, like zhounder..... actually that comment is coming close to the boundry of that International Treaty that stops people taking the p*** out of Gingers......!!! ;) @zhounder - Good job you ain't got the pics of the wife - considering what I do to girl pics these days! @Cynlee.....erm, Cyn, would your hubby mind you giving me some errrr.... personal training? (snigger) ok, ok, I'll settle for that massage then......hubba hubba..... or a pic to work on...... ;) @fict - Up yours. Tosser. (Some things NEVER change...) :D @Bri - Dude!! Cool - you look much younger than in your last pic....you discovered something in that lab you wanna share with us?!? And no - it's my "I f'ing hate photo's of me" pose. @Punkster - In that poster reading 'chest pain' does it not have some clause about not posting pictures of yourself?!? Nearly gave me a bloody heart attack! Post some pics of yer wife.....lol @Everyone Else - Thanks for posting, I don't believe there was any of you around last time we did this, in the Fict-mentioned Rogues Gallery. Amazing how much we base a persons looks related to what they say..... no-one looks anything like I expected.....'cept Punk, but that's coz he's got this condition where he has to see his face on Rosity at least once a week. Keep 'em Coming! (",)