Forum: Photography

Subject: The Eagerly-Awaited, Much Debated......WE ARE!!!

JordyArt opened this issue on Mar 14, 2003 ยท 93 posts

bsteph2069 posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 4:51 PM

This is very strange and in fact amazingly weird! 1-Jordy looks younger than when I last saw a pic of him! Yes, the secret is to have so much work time not only stands still BUT it begins to go backwards!!!!!! 2-Fict looks more mature but shorter. ( Not sure why. He's supposedly 6' 6" or something. ) 3-Zounder looks different then I last remember. 4-MISHA!!! Sorry Misha, I thought you were an entirely different sex!!! =:-| 5- Phopreulimm- Much lounger than I thought. 6. Nplus-Different, not quite sure what I expected. 7.Bioserge-MUCH younger than I thought. I had you pegged at 50 or so! 8.-Firestorm and Triton-Different 9-Cynlee-Different hair color. 10-PC- As expected; but I didn't know he pushed the OFF button on the ventrilator! No wonder the patient has CHEST PAINS. 11- Roark about as expected but more mysterious. 12-Stars is hiding again. But Stars looks younger. Perhaps because she's smaller than last time?! 13-Spider, I like Anna Nichole! Expecially when she was doing those jean adds. BTW-I thought you were a different sex also. Must be my assumption of the name SPIDER. Great tan by the way! Ans why is that child trying to hurt you?? 14-PAT!!! PAT!!! You know I always thought PATMAR J. was your real name. I thought you were from East India. Sorry. 15-Jack. Finally!!! Someone who looks the same every time! Yeah we should make trading cards. Each year we can have a new stock. There could be a 3D version a hologram foil version a embossed version. Right - I'll get on it! Bsteph