Forum: Photography

Subject: OT- Sightings of Tedz mothership! ...a review...

cynlee opened this issue on Mar 13, 2003 ยท 127 posts

cynlee posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 8:27 PM

i'm impressed you know the song :) but!... Super Ted? I'm crushed! ask anyone who's been in the forum for awhile, I have very sensitve feelings... sniff can't help it if I'm in such high demand, there's only so much of me to go around, but you are mature enough, I think, although it could be the man/woman thing, that you would've figured out the "womanly psychi" by now, although not very many men ever do... (sorry, yes that was a jab to all you guys out there, the older a woman gets, the harder it is to take advantage of them unless they're approaching senility & the more you find yourself "proving" your own masculine self-worth... am I right, girls? hey! females among us! am I right!!!?) sorry, high commander, do what you want, I'm too proud to grovel... been there, done that... & that goes for my gf, Spidey! (right?, Jacque'? come on Michelle, how bout you?... she takes no crap! you know) better backtrack quick high Commander or you'll find a mutiny on your hands & think how much fun it'll be up there in the wild blue yonder with all those guys... I'm sure we can find one to wear Spidey's stillettos!... lol! she's too good to be "in the kitchen" anyway :P