Forum: OT

Subject: OT: a question...and a little research ;o)

LaurieA opened this issue on Mar 15, 2003 ยท 91 posts

Hawkfyr posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 6:41 PM

"I checked the voicemail only to discover it was my mother-in-law rather than a message regarding my imminant, horrific death (not that there is all that much difference)." LMAO@JettBoy Recently,I saw a movie that was on really late that freaked me out a bit. It was about an Insane Asylum,where there were torturous operations and experiments being done on the patients. It inmates took over the asylum and it caught fire,but all the windows and doors were locked with some serious security lockdown mechanism. Everyone burned to death. Years later 6 or 7 people were invited to spend a night in the old hospital,and got a million dollars if they could.(not a very original plot there) Well,they didn't have much choice because the locking mechanism engaged and they were stuck there. Naturally(with all scary movies),these people would set out on their own to try to find a way out and would encounter disturbing scenarios,and eventually,death. The two survivors ultimately discover that all those invited were descendants of the original hospital staff that participated in the horrific experiments. I can't recall the name but Jackie says it was "House On Haunted Hill". Perhaps it was because it was late,but that movie kept me awake that night ,long after it was over. I think Insane people,and ghost/phantoms, scare me more than monsters do. Silence of the lambs did a great job of scaring me. Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”