Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Other forum removed post!

krbtv opened this issue on May 19, 2000 ยท 19 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 1:38 PM

I am in agreement with JonRD, that people are WAY TOO QUICK to smack occupants and operators of the forum, let's try and look past the owners and operators of the forum and THIER differences and look at the benefits that they offer to ANY USER! It isn't and never has been a "real" secret about my personal feelings about some of the operators there, nor is it any secret their feelings about me. HOWEVER, let's not forget the fact that both Willow and Grey, though they might not offer you the service that you desire or that you may have your own personal feelings regarding to them or how they run it, doesn't change the fact that THEY offer a service to the COMMUNITY TOO!! I reconize that and I support what both her and Ian are doing, the work that is involved and the time it takes. I don't agree with how they go about it, but that is really none of my damn business and I try not to make it my business. Peace for the Community has to start somewhere and it starts with everyone of you. A simple way in which to start that peace is by taking your eyes off of them, stop visiting them if you don't agree with how they do things. Rather than sit there and BLAST them, it doesn't solve anything, infact all it does is make it harder for the Community that visits both. Lead by example, teach through actions. Yes, I get tired at the attacks that come from some of the PFO members, but what does it solve by us doing the same thing? It only creates an endless cycle of hate and bitterness and disrupts everyone. In regards to KRBTV, don't be critical of her, none of us can really know what was implied by her statement but her. Internet language has yet to impart feelings along with text for some that haven't used for a while... sometimes the words can be dry and hard to decern the feelings implied behind them... that is why I use smiley faces or frowns sometimes it helps to express the mood behind what you write. You should try it sometime :o) I ask of everyone to do as I try to do (unless someone posts it for all to see sigh), keep your personal feelings about any other forum or operator out of your posts, spreading hate and bitterness is pointless and eats away at the Community as a whole. Yes, I may have my personal feelings regarding it, but I am also smart and brave enough to admitt that Willow and Grey work hard, as does her staff, and they all perform a service for those that visit there for the Community... which is ALL OF YOU!! Just my 2 Pennies worth, Jack