Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Other forum removed post!

krbtv opened this issue on May 19, 2000 ยท 19 posts

edarsenal posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 1:54 PM

easy martin. if she is a newbie as it appears she might be then simply informing her of how the process works should do nicely. i'd also like to thank jonrd463 to take the time to speak up about the PFO. your more then welcome to speak up and defend the PFO and i would like to step in and STOP any flaming or personal horror stories of a fellow valid forum. the PFO does have some very talented and helpful users of the poser program that are exclusive there, which includes ian grey as well as the lead creator larry weinburg himself. they, like countless other web sites are excellent resources and should be visited and explored. while there is some extremely bad relations between willow and grey with jack and i personally, they do run a valueble(sp?) resource and the mudslinging that occured on both sites in the beginning of the year caused a serious rift in the community and for benifit of the community i will not allow it even one oppurtunity to return to those bloody days. krbtv, your choice of what links are on your computer is solely yours and yours alone. it is your right and i will leave it at that. this next statement is already known by most, but for those who are new, i will state it once more. it is ideal and wise to use all and every resource out there. to be a member at any, and all places you wish to be and travel amongest them as you desire. for fear of getting repeative i will stop now. ed