Forum: Bryce

Subject: Check it out. . . . Never to young to be a Brycean!!

nuski opened this issue on Mar 28, 2003 ยท 38 posts

nuski posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 3:57 PM

Aldaron . . . . you're right on with your statement that todays youngsters don't know how good they have it!! Some do. . . as seen in this thread!! In my classes ( which average about 18 students each) , many of the students take the digital medium for granted. . . . they are assigned to my course and have little or no artistic skills or experience!! . . . most don't appreciate having the ability to create at the speed of light!! . . . . I also began with a C64-upgraded to a C128 and eventually shelled out about $3500 for a LCII. . . . The lab at school back then was equiped with Amiga 500 machines and yes. . . .we had a Video Toaster!! . . . . . and if I recall . . . . an application called VistaPro . . . . I am now 50. . . have waited 20 years like you to do what we can now do . . . . and I still love a good video game. . . . . . and one last thing, I am going back to school this summer. . . . . a college in my vicinity is now offering a a curriculum geared toward game design and development. . . . maybe I could start a new career after I retire.