Forum: Community Center

Subject: an idea of my own. let me know what ya think

edarsenal opened this issue on May 25, 2000 ยท 28 posts

3DSprite posted Thu, 25 May 2000 at 8:46 PM

We didn't mean to ignore Allie. There was a lot of heat going on about the store and the last thing we wanted to start was another possible potential for making money, that's why her idea was hesitated. There was already enough anger about the store at that time. As for folks like bonestructure, I will gladly forfeit my spot for a day or a week so that he can post a pick, knowing the situation he is in, that would be my contribution. If there are folks like bonestructure at the forum who are well known and talented but truly cannot afford to donate to have their work put in this gallery, I am sure we can come up with alternative methods like what I have just stated. Like I said, for bone, I will forfeit my place every once in a while so that he has a place to post, until such a time that he can get on his feet. No offense bone, I mean well okay ;-) Diane, we already have enough contests and stuff like that going on, we really do need a specialty gallery on BOTH sites, I too have brought it up before many times in private and not just for donations but to help with all the frustrations of having a two lane gallery trafficked by eight lanes of members posting. Everyone is dying to have their work seen for more than an hour and this can be a solution. Now we finally MAY have the members blessing to go with it and make it work. If you post another message as to why we should take another route I will just give you another answer as to why it will work, hehehe :-0 One more thing about this gallery.... Rules would have to be applied also,....like for example.... NO WIPS ;-)