Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Attn. Chad/Zygote-dress problem

picnic opened this issue on May 22, 2000 ยท 9 posts

picnic posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 7:56 AM

Chad, you are right--guess I didn't try many seated poses with P4--I experimented with that and Steve's for the P4 (not his Vicky dress 'tho). However, what I REALLY dislike about this dress as opposed to the P4 dresses (like the halter dress for instance) is that even standing, the hip does strange things--I wanted to add a dress to my 'holiday wardrobe', but trying to add transmaps to it (I think because of the underskirt-even transparent) was a pain and when you shorten it, it often does 'wierd' things. What do you think is the difference in that area from P4-maybe the fact of the 'buttocks' instead of the way that area was set up before?? Can you explain if the underskirt follows the skirt as you move thighs, hip--sometimes it doesn't seem to do that--and if you use print textures, they don't always seem to be in the same place (and since its not part of the template I'm not sure how its being textured). I do understand that joint thing--Jim Burton has discussed it before for P4--guess I just hadn't dealt with sitting poses much--and won't again smiling. Thanks for your answer. Understanding the problems, maybe I'll try some magnets. Diane B