Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: i bet mine is bigger than yours... :) (pics inside)

Blackhearted opened this issue on Apr 13, 2003 ยท 62 posts

ChuckEvans posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 10:30 PM

LOL, BH, now are you REALLY expecting us to believe that callous came from mouse strokes? Or Rio strokes? (sorry, just kidding) Serioiusly, dude, you need to revamp your mouse. Change your settings. It may be rough at first, but you'll get used to it. I've adjusted the settings on mine so that I never move my wrist once it's on the table. (I say table 'cause I opted--LOL, pun intended--for an optical mouse a few years ago). I use a mouse so much (work in IT 8 hours a day and then add to mouse-usage at home) I actually got it 'cause I was tired of cleaning the ----ing lint out of the darn thing every 2 months or so. So, as I am trying to explain...I can go from one corner of the screen to the other with less than a half inch movement on the table. So, my wrist just lays there while my palm (and fingers) guide mouse movements. Since it's optical, I don't use a mousepad and it REALLY glides on the desk surface (a quick wiping with Windex once every 2 months or so makes it glide like a dry towel on a freshly-waxed car surface). PS: Tell Rio I bought 4 decks of "her" cards. I say, "hers" 'cause I will see the back she did on every card. 2 decks for me and 2 decks for gifts.