Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Order #114232 approved but no download and...

lalverson opened this issue on Apr 17, 2003 ยท 4 posts

ClintH posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 7:57 AM

As you know we experienced some system related problems with our purchasing system for about two hours this evening. As soon as we realized there was a problem, we immediately corrected it. Credit Cards have a two step process. An authorization puts a "hold" on the funds and a settlement that actually shows as a charge on your card. The problem resulted in your credit card being authorized, but not settled. This means you may see an authorization from Bondware, Inc. on your online credit card account as a "pending" charge; however, you will not actually be charged. It can take from 2 to 7 days for this "pending" authorization to be released from your credit card. You can contact your card company by the toll-free number on the back of your card to find out how long the charges will be in "pending" since they will not be settled. If your card companies "pending" release time is too long for you to wait, you may want to call our offices Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm (CST) and we will try to get your "pending" charges released faster. 866-220-2949 Please re-order the items you tried to purchase earlier. We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused you. Thanks for shopping at the Renderosity MarketPlace, Clint Hawkins MarketPlace Manager

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))