Forum: Community Center

Subject: an idea of my own. let me know what ya think

edarsenal opened this issue on May 25, 2000 ยท 28 posts

edarsenal posted Tue, 30 May 2000 at 11:08 PM

geekholder, that is a great idea about paying per image. gimme a little time to check into the coding end to see if that is a possibility. i like that point very much. hey lestat, whu's up! it would be a seperate gallery, where, with a donation to r'osity, a person could upload images to it. it would be seen by all and everyone would be able to comment on the images posted there. as for WIP's the BEST spot for them is on the Forums themselves. :) when you start a thread there is an option to include an image. what better place for imput then in the forum sections, eh? ;) i mean, the space for comments and all out discussions on it is, well.... pretty huge. the forums are perfect for WIP's. now, for the one's like bone who would like to have images there, but cannot afford it, i'm sure we can set it up where you can place the specified donation and make it a gift to someone else. hell, i could slap in a donation and say i what to give it to sprite3D or whomever. any other concerns or suggestions for fine tuning this one? if not, we will try to figure out the coding needed to set up a password entry, and if possible, do it on both a time space or per image. of course the time space would have a restriction of say one a day only. and if it DID come to be huge and overly busy, we could add a section gallery to the list, and not allow double posting of a the same image in both Donation Galleries and only one post per day and not one per gallery. did i miss anything?