Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Seeking two things: hand texture and a gypsy character

pookah69 opened this issue on Apr 24, 2003 ยท 28 posts

AlleyKatArt posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 3:31 PM

Anton, quite simply? Shut up. You? Researched COSTUMES. I researched REAL CLOTHING that people WORE and WEAR. Long, full dresses that cover their feet. And no, it's NOT out of place. That's /my/ people you're dissing. They are Romani, NOT Gypsy. We do NOT hail from EGYPT. I take it to mean the same offense, because it's the label people have slapped on the people for a long time. Cheesecake-Nothing wrong with cheesecake. And Laurie? Khrys didn't mean it as a personal attack. He meant it as polite critisim. I didn't call the modelling work crap. It's a well done model. I didn't call the artist a jerk, or rude, or say he was abusing his family, either. Flat out? You guys want to pick a fight, go somewhere else. Again. /I/ did NOT personally attack Anton, like he did in a private message to me, which amounted to 'You're a doody head! You're so mean!'. I simply stated fact. And I said /traditional/ Romani, not MODERN. If DAZ had called it "Modern Romani and Genies" I'd not have batted an eye. But again. As lovely a model as it is, it's not traditional garb, beyond the jewelry. And Anton, I meant what I said. Message me again, and watch me contact your bosses at DAZ /and/ the Renderosity staff. I don't need your personal insecurities aired to me.

Kreations By Khrys