Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Black Panther Freebie

freyfaxi opened this issue on Apr 30, 2003 ยท 8 posts

Bryde posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 11:39 AM

Attached Link: The Fellowship ::: Poser Stuff, 3D Models, Props, Textures, Tutorials :::

I have been looking for a new host too, since LadyCherry shut down all the sites one her server due to abuse of her generousity. I'm affraid, but looks none of the free host will allow a direct link either to a zip file nor to an image. You will always have to have a page with the download link on it there. Another draw back is the fact, that most of the free ones have bandwidth restrictions and even file-size restrictions. I did not find any free hosting with real unlimited bandwidth useage and without file-size restrictions. Some even don't allow zip files on their server... If you do find something, please let us know. One place where you could check is The Fellowship Online Resources. I have some free models there. They host the file for you and even create the download for you, but you can't link directly to the files and they don't offer webspace for a site. If you want to check them out, click on the link above. They are always on a look-out for new members. You could also try BigI, but they want you to become a member for the download too, while The Fellowship does not require such a thing.