Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

MarvinR posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 4:05 PM

I enjoy coming here and looking at the artwork. The forums are fine and downloads are great but artwork is where the true heart of renderosity is. People who want to limit the amount of art posted here because it covers up or buries their art are being selfish. Artwork does not have to be great to be appreciated. This is not the first time that artwork uploads have been limited. They were taken to 3 a day. If there is a reason, such as speeding up browsing or saving server space, for limiting the number of downloads further then by all means Im all for it. If however its just because some people feel like they should be in the spotlight longer then forget it. I just went to some of the galleries of people complaining here and let me tell you, youre stuff isnt all that great. Ive seen better stuff on post-it notes. So give the beginners and people who arent so good and people who dont have the latest software some slack. Im voting it doesnt matter. This is the best art site on the net and Ill come here no matter the number of post. If you want to flame my artwork over this feel free, I could use the comments. ;~)