Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

Blazerwiccan posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 9:51 PM

Thank you Richabri " Some artists may leave Renderosity due to limiting the number of posts per day/week ... ' This should be seriously considered by the admins because the reverse is NOT true - we'll all still be here wading through the reams of new renders every day and will continue to do so if it didn't change :)" That is very well put! :) I am a stay at home mom and what I sell online is my Only income at all. Yes my hubby works but I do not take his money most of that goes to bills and what is left me and our kids are well taken care of. So what if I use some of my own stuff in my art, I use other peoples as well. And no I am Not one of the Great Arist here, but I am learning and by posting my art work here I have gained many many friends, had a lot of help met some people I know work with on stuff. Doing renders helps me in many ways and to be able to share it with others and get wow your image really met a lot to me or a message I love your work but have you thought about doing something this way or adding this to an image really helps me out and makes my day. And some days I can turn out a Lot of renders and to be able to share them with other people is what brought me to render in the 1st place Not the free stuff or the store. And for people like Turtle whom I love she does wonderful art and sometimes as a story to have to wait a long time to see what happens would just suck. She uploads more then one image a day msot of the time and I think all her work is top notch. Sorry if I am stepping on anyones toes but the art, the gallery and being able to post my own works and learn from others was the main reason why I joined Render. And if I feel I can not Freely do that anymore not sure what I will do, or if I will stay. If I decide to leave it loses money for Render cause I have a store here and worse they lose a member over something that in the past was never a problem. Thanks for your time, no daggers in my back please :P