Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

Poppi posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 6:38 PM

I would challenge anyone to feel free to publicly list those images which they feel are unworthy of display. that would be very cruel. maybe, i am just not good with poser. even if i could sit home all day, every day, and make renders....well, i still could not do 3 a day. of course, i don't buy stuff for poser, either. maybe, i could post 3 decent renders a day if i had....the latest clothes (mp)...the latest backgrounds (mp) the latest textures (mp)...the latest poses (mp)....the latest lightsets (mp) the latest "camera" settings (mp)....AND, of course, all the latest in (mp)photoshop actions....AND...of course, the latest hair. hummmm.... then, wow...i could post 3 or more renders a day. they all would be polished. and, i guess that'd make me an artist. after all...it was me, myself and i who had the final choice of what part of the temple to plop my vicki into. and, now, i could decide....do i want this dead center....or slightly to the right or left???? omg....decisions like that.....well, they could make uploading 3 a day stressful.