Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

Poppi posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 1:51 PM

mlevans, you said a few posts up: "the storm is coming...and it looks like the status quo is about to be status screwed. If anybody needs me, I'll be in my gallery, deleting images. Peace. " this sure sounded like you were going to take down your gallery and move on. i've been here a few years....and, this place has more than tripled in membership from when i signed up. and, with poser, even vicki being on magazine covers....it is not so much of an "artist" site, anymore...rather a mixed bag of folks who enjoy using poser. i remember when folks here had ONLY posette and the dork....yet made the most of them, often with morphs pulled in anim8or. many of the terms that i signed up under are gone...and, guess what...i don't like all of the changes. the change that i like LEAST is the fact that so many of the talented folks that I LOOKED up to when i joined have moved on down the road....seems THEY didn't like some of the changes either. the poser gallery used to be what i signed on, here, for....now, that is not so. the poser gallery used to truly inspire me to whip out poser and try and do some of the neat stuff i saw, there. now, viewing it, still a habit...has become a chore at times. MBaker....you were right on the money.