Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: musclebound mike, mac computer, can't use tailor

estherau opened this issue on May 03, 2003 ยท 5 posts

hauksdottir posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 6:33 PM

We are more than 3% (hell, even in the business world, we are more than that... so don't pass along unfiltered garbage.) :pfffft!: Poser isn't crippled just because YOUR favorite third-party app doesn't work with it. That is as short-sighted as saying that PhotoShop is crippled because you can't use a plug-in from some tiny 1 person company with it. Get it? The Tailor and UVMapper are made by 1 person. EACH. A single person has limited time. He might not even own a full range of machines. I've been patiently waiting for Steve Cox to translate his Pro version of UVMapper, but I can still use his generously provided free one. He is a new father and quite probably would rather work on the port than change diapers and walk the kid at 2 a.m., but I can't argue with his priorities. Meanwhile, claiming that a program made by another company is crippled because he as an individual hasn't jumped through your hoop is blatant nonsense. As for Tailor? I have never felt the need for it. You can cut & paste across dials if you need more morph targets. You can use Martin's MacConstructer instead of Morph Manager. You can learn to use magnets. Yes, the Tailor makes it easy... but maybe it is a crutch for users who really are crippled by their laziness? Carolly