Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

lrf posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 7:45 PM

I've been a member of this community for 18 months and just began uploading images in April of this year, and quite honestly I will test and review my work over many hours and days before I feel some sense of satisfaction that it is proper to share my work with the world. I have a super fast computer for rendering and it still takes alot of time to weed through final results, so uploading multiple images per day, several times a week doesn't seem very discriminating. Besides the rational thinking behind multiple uploads per day from an artistic POV, I think members must realize, that with the popularity of the Renderosity gallery, that we all benefit from the free gallery system, and before long, at the rate images are uploaded and with members too consumed with artisitic narcism we may face fees for uploading our wonderful works. And just as a fan of the gallery and other member's work, it diminishes the viewing experience when you have to scroll through hundreds of images just to see what is new for the day.