Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

tuttle posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 5:32 AM

ShadowWind - "Also keep in mind Tuttle that different galleries have different view ratios ... So don't try to compare why you aren't getting as many views as the Poser people, because many viewers only look at the gallery they are most interested in." I'm not comparing anything. :) This has been dealt with this earlier (OK it's a big thread, you may have missed it) so just to re-iterate, this is not solely about the number of views / comments that I personally get (although sure, more is better). As some "kind" soul earlier pointed out, I DO get many views and comments - at least as many as the Poser people - so I am not complaining on a personal level that my stuff is never seen. In fact, I'm not complaining at all, except about the non-construcive "discussion" surrounding what should be a simple issue. I voted and we'll see what happens. I'm happy with whatever the final decision will be, as it will be the result of what the majority want. Escstacy - "I realy wish whom ever comes up with these ideas would ask the community what it would like to see in the galleries and tos before they shove this stuff down I throats...." What do you reckon the purpose of this thread / poll is? Have a guess and get back to me. Turtle - I know it's easy to miss posts buried deep in this thread, but to post immediately after Crescent warns people about the TOS, with your opinon that most people on Rendo are "dumb and stupid" seems odd to say the least. I think you're confusing freedom with unregulated chaos. Nobody is suggesting crazy things like seperate galleries for religions or smokers (eh?) but I will be suggesting a separate gallery for grouchy old women with no bras.