Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

pjaj posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 6:59 AM

I just wanted say when I first started out here at Renderosity, I uploaded images here and there, then I started to post almost everyday (maybe 2 or 3 images a day). I had fewer viewings and really no comments at all (1 or 2, 5 comments was the max back then). Now I may post 2 images in one day and still get the same amount of viewings and comments. I'm not able to view everyone's work all of the time. But I must say, every since they added the option where as you can add your favorite artist to your homepage, when I check my emails and I see all of my favorite artist links to there images, it's much easier for me to go to those image(s)to view and comment if I want. To the beginning artis, if you post to the Poser gallery, view as many images as you can and study them. Use your imagination and come up with something creative. No, you might not become a pro overnight, but as you keep creating, viewing various images and posting, eventually you'll receive comments and more viewings. You'll actually start learning tactics and other ways to add the your creative art. I only can speak for the Poser gallery, because that's where I do all of my posting at. Have a wonderful day everyone:-)

PJAJ