Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

ShadowWind posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:30 AM

Tuttle, the poll is based on the misnomer that this is the issue of whether people who post 3 pics a day are causing the bottleneck. Illusions showed in the spot check, that there is a good possibility that that isn't true. That limiting posts will not solve anything at all. So if that is the case, then why change it? I would revote if I could, but the poll won't let me do that. When I voted, I was under the impression that this was the problem as you presented it, but with the new evidence that has been presented in relation to this issue, it seems that that is not a case. IMO, that makes the poll invalid.

Ecstacy,
A master's gallery is going to do nothing to solve the inflow. If I want to look at a master's gallery, there are plenty of sites to do so. Such a gallery/forum would lead to much more arguments like we see in the Hot20, contests, etc. Why make that distinction? Actually such a gallery is off topic in this thread IMO. There is a critique gallery being discussed in the Ideas Forum at this moment...