Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Stud Mike's Fetish Clothing Set 4 - Comments please

pdxjims opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 27 posts

pdxjims posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 10:11 PM

I agree with the idea that form fitting clothing needs somehing to hold it together, or not. So I added chains across the abs. These are seperatly mapped and can be turned on and off. I may or may not get to the pockets, but it's a good idea. Animal pattern? Sure! Just find one you like (I don't do texturing on these, can't texture worth a d*mn). The vest is part of the shirt, but it has a full shirt underneath, so the vest can be turned off, and the entire shirt shows. And it's funny you mentioned International Male. I got the idea for the pants in the optomitrist office when the only thing to read was Voque. Going out tonight to get a copy of IM. I haven't looked at one since I was a teenager oogling the pictures (grin). Here's 3 different views of the same outfit. Black leather with chains and animal print (I know I could have found a better print, sorry), brown leather jacket style, no shirt, and red velvet PJs for a romance touch. Is it versatle enough for you? BTW, the boots are from Wasamah's Utilize set. I can't do better than them.