Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Battle Angel Alita Weapon

shogakusha opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 39 posts

Redfern posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 9:06 AM

That's right, Shogakusha. I didn't use any magnets or imported morphs. Those are merely face dials. What also probably helps is the nagle of the shot. The Face Camera apeture is set to 100 mm with the X Axis tilted to -25 degrees. At another angle, the grin probably would not look right. The eyes textures are not the default Aiko versions. I used a pair from a Stephanie free pack titled Wyndie. They look more detailed. I also like to add a minimal ambient glow to the eye parts, usually a gray setting of 79. That's for the iris, pupil and eye white, not the transparent eyeball. I use this technique with most of my figures. It gives them a subtle intensity to their expressions. Since there are currently no Gally beserker cyborg textures around, I used NikitaCreed's free cyber suit found at RDNA. For such a close portrait, I could get away with it. Honestly, I'm surprised so few have used Aiko to recreate Gally. There are one or two images in the gallery that have employed her. However, with her Damascus steel blade now available, that might change. Wait, I have an idea. NikitaCreed went nuts over my Baron Harkonnen I made with Victoria 3. I wonder if I can bribe her to create a texture of Gally's cyborg chassis in exchange for the settings? I'm a scummy bastard, aren't I? ;-) Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!