Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How much on Poser "stuff"?

sassy_lady opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 59 posts

sandoppe posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 11:58 AM

Onnetz...it is a bit ridiculous, but I've seen people sit at our local licquor store and go through $100 a night in drinks and pull tabs.....walking away with nothing but a headache in the morning.....and then go back a day or two later and do it all over again! Now to me.....that's ridiculous! My parents worked hard all their life.....saved every dime.....put off vacations and purchases of things they wanted so that some day they could retire and enjoy their savings. Then they got old....guess what....they didn't know how to "retire and enjoy their savings". My father died never having taken that "fishing trip" he always talked about. My mother still scrimps her social security money. What's the point! If you have it.......enjoy it while you can. Life slips by too quickly and money means so little :) I give myself about 6 more months of what I call "binge buying" and then.....I'll just stop. That's the nature of my personality. Besides, how hair can you buy (especially when you've got all that free red hair available to you!!) At some point I'll have to learn how to create some really decent images with this software or I'll go do something else with my time and money. Finally if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't do it. But this summer there's the house to paint, repairs to be made.....and on it goes! :)