Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

willowelf posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 7:03 PM

Personally, I like the idea of an upload limit. It's not about censorship. As many already in this thread have pointed out, with a limit, you are more opt to upload the best quality that you can, but it's not saying that you HAVE to do this. I use to upload images but quit. Why? Because very few viewings and CCs; reason being, that the image gets kicked pack to 2nd,3rd,4th,15th page so quickly that folks don't get a chance to look. Unless you are in one of the "clicks" here, you don't get much feedback or anything. I look at the Poser gallery only because there are SO many images. Even with just going there, I only look at the images when the thumbnail really catches my eye. I'm sure alot of folks do this. Anyhow, I think the 1/day idea is great. For those that complain that they like to make multiple images and upload them all the same time, well..keep making them multiple and upload 1/day. That'll give you more time to work on future pieces and improving quality. That's how I use to do it. Just my 2 cents