Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

Derty posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 9:07 PM

I just want to say that at PoserPros they already have a 1 picture a day rule there and no one gets any more views there or any more comments (I know i sure don't)I'd say that people there get less views and comments because less people go there because there is less to see. And people probably don't post there because they don't like being restricted as such. I did my first 2 part picture series, went there to post it and found I couldn't do it as separate posts and was pretty upset about it, so I was thinking about just deleting the whole thing until it was pointed out there seems to be a loophole that you can reply to your post in the gallery and attach a picture and therefore get your 2 pictures in, still that wasn't the way I wanted to post them. If people have the imigination and the time to do more than 1 picture a day or 7 a week or 30 a week, as long as there's space on the server and the admins don't care, they should be able to post all they want. The amount of time it takes to do them or where they were done, or the quality of them should not matter. It doesn't matter to me if the picture next to mine is good or bad, people will still look at what they want and not at others, and they will still comment the same regardless. I find that when I have time to browse the galleries and the many pictures on them they are a great source of inspiration good or bad, it seems wrong to limit that.