Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

Osirusblue posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 1:15 AM

Wow, you know I have not checked the galleries this much since well since I don't know when. Perhaps we could shelve this discussion and then bring it back out in about 2 months? That way I can read through 350+ posts checking galleries of people and finding some really amazing art.

Of course, we'd need to impose a limit on the number of opinions/arguments you could present and if you've presented something here, you wouldn't be allowed to play again as that would interfere with the finding of new galleries. And just for giggles you would be required to submit any argurment/opinion/drivel to a board to be approved for further debate. Board chosen at random preferable living active members but we must give all equally fair chances to be on this board, so we'll just use a phone book, location TBD. This would in turn cause a new debate to be born to debate the debate more galleries to look at then... its all the strategery I say.

Yes, I do realize that I am not really adding anything constructive to this discussion, but after 370 posts does it really matter? Several very valid points have been made on both sides, review the whole thread its kinda fun but remember to blink and take potty breaks - trust me on this, I've got quite a mess here and I can't close my eyes! I've cast my vote 7perW (1per would have been nice). Anyone offended by me or my comments should contact my mom its all her fault, oh and please ask her why she forgot my birthday this year.

In parting I'd just like to say 'if this limit discussion is because of bandwidth issues the-'

Cheers,
E

This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.