Forum: Community Center

Subject: Voting on Gallery Uploads

tammymc opened this issue on May 01, 2003 ยท 351 posts

tuttle posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 8:55 AM

"I've made my vote on the poll. I presented my thoughts on the issue rationally and suggested alternatives. I have not bullied anyone, attempted to monopolize the thread, viciously taken shots, or shoved my opinion down anyone's throat as some have done. Unlike some, I have not stated in multiple posts that the only thing I care about is me, or people viewing my work, nor have I based my opinion on what is happening only in the gallery I post in." I am sincerely impressed. Congratulations. Without a hint of repetition or ire, you have proved your worth in this discussion time and time again. Your selfless promotion of the greater good is exemplary and your step-by-step analysis of the facts is humbling in its care and precision. When combined with your tact, your surefire diplomacy and your natural reserve, this is all too much for me. I feel so small. Please accept my sincere apololgies for my outrageous behaviour. Everything you write is true, so all that remains for me to say is Bravo! Bravissimo! and Braviss!!!! And with tears in my eyes, I find that this too is my last word in discussion with you on this matter.