Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SR3 not installing.

marvlin opened this issue on May 09, 2003 ยท 13 posts

Curious_Labs posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 11:22 PM

Hi, Is it possible for the people who are experiencing a CRC issue to post the file received (with the CRC issue) to our FTP site? Host: darla.curiouslabs.com User: sr3upload Pw: crcerror We've tried numerous downloads worldwide and have had no luck reproducing this issue. And our engineers would like to view a file that has actually experience this error. Also, I'm not sure that most know my role at CL. I can not claim it is a role that could offer the technical support that is needed in response to installation of SR3. I am interested in making sure we as a company communicate and support our customers with these service releases so I have been relaying the problems as posted to the forums back to engineering so that I can post answers in a manner that helps customers. I will have more staff involved in all of this come Monday from both the US and Germany. You can send me IM from this site on issues that are related to the SR3 fixes as well so I can pass onto our engineers as well. Kind regards, Katherine