Forum: Poser Technical

Subject: Props do not find their right places

Pauli opened this issue on May 11, 2003 ยท 12 posts

Pauli posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 12:03 PM

Hi, lesbentley, thanks for that information! I have a ships hull, named "craweel-hull 1". To this prop other props are parented like rigg: "craweel-rigg 1" or "craweel-ancor_up 1". Other props are parented to the rigg-prop,like sails: "craweel-sail-1 1" and "craweel-sail-2 1". Everything works fine in my POSER, the props now find their positions immediately. I remember, when I developped the ship, and loaded obj-files the first time, the smart-prop did not work properly after having been smart-saved for the first time. So I loaded them, brought them to right position and smart-saved them a second time. From that moment everything went well. But that is something that doesn't occur regularly. I also cannot imagine, that the language is the problem, but can think, that one update has been developed further than the other and could have lost compatiblity, but thats of course speculative. Can I load up here images without having an own website, I would show you a screenshot from my ship, and how it did load in other versions? Thanks Pauli