Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark

oidupaa opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 20 posts

Jelisa-j posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 11:33 AM

:) YW! understandable and I'll be looking forward to it. I'd say I've been using poser for about 4 years, but boy do I wish they had zbrush back then, you can make morphs with any program, even TS, but Zbrush is the best morph tool I've ever come upon. It so much like modeling clay without the fuss and I'll don't feel bad at all about starting a over or have to buy more clay cause I don't want to G < ok end rant. But it wasn't that hard, nor is using magnets in poser, once you get into them, it just gets easier and easier. Magnets do have limits though, I've not been able to get fine details and some things you have to use so many magnets, I loose track; which is why I've had to look elsewhere. True Space is such a round about way of converting it back I had to give up on it. By the way in case you didn't know, Caligari is giving away TS3.2, a good tool to supplement Poser and Bryce: http://www.activeworlds.com/products/truespace.asp its like 20 mb so make sure you've the space for it, even if its just so you can archive it on cd. It'll be the TS All link you'll want. sign up, write down the number you'll need to use it (put in safe place), bookmark the download page (just in case) but under no circumstances link other poeple to it, cause unless they have a register # they can't use it. Download it. Jess