Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay I want to know if you know.....how many good modelers....

SAMS3D opened this issue on May 13, 2003 ยท 50 posts

Ms_Outlaw posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 6:52 PM

Oh I agree with Traveler to, Sharen. Unfortantly when something coms along that everyone can do there's a stampeed, everyone is going to be rich, ya ya. I can quit my job and make models all day and the money will roll in... ~poof~ the bubble bursts. Simliar to web page making. Everyone who could read a line of html was hanging out a shingle. The talented people who charged for their serves were ignored and closed shop. With modeling (I'm not a modeler) there is always going to be a turn over of talent. Some leave I think due to changing interests along with the other reasons others have listed. The free stuff I have I doubt very much that I would have bought. I would have worked around the problem if I needed it. I do buy from DNA, Sams, Daz and here. Also only have one subscription and that's poserworld. But I only buy those items that I really need. I really think the customers demand quaility when they buy now and are always going to favor the artist who treats their customers the best. You're doing it right, Sharon. Don't change. They are the ones that have to change their approach. Offer more bang for the buck... something to make them stand out. If they don't then they've got no one to blame except themselves. The internet is seems to be the last frontier for free interprize. It's up to them to carve their nich as you and the other sucessful sites have done.