Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay I want to know if you know.....how many good modelers....

SAMS3D opened this issue on May 13, 2003 ยท 50 posts

artnik posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 2:40 AM

I decided to put my 2 cents worth in. I think there's enough room for any and all who have quality merchandise, free or otherwise. It seems that a lot of people got stung by bandwidth costs, due mainly to D/L Vampires, who sucked the life out of the sites they visited. That's why some have gone paid subscription or just gone, period. I miss them, they all had their place. Some featured one type of item, others, something else. I greatly miss Lannie's site, the fact that the Props Guild is a subscription site now, is unfortunate, in a way. Some people can't afford several subscriptions, and have lost out because of that. I have a subscription to Poserworld now, once a free site. I would like to subscribe to some of the others, but there is only so much disposable income available. I love Poserworld, but I hope to be able to join some of the other pay sites, eventually. Right now, I concentrate on free stuff and an occasional purchase when my budget permits. All this is just to clarify some of the surrounding factors that influence me, and probably others in deciding what to purchase and where. Sam's 3D has reasonable prices and excellent value for the money. No need to feel guilty about that. In short, keep up the good work, no apology is necessary for doing what you do, and doing it well.