Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Have any of the ladies done any make up tutorials?

SothArtist opened this issue on May 15, 2003 ยท 30 posts

EricofSD posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 2:36 AM

Actually, this is one of the better questions I've seen here. What you're asking, if I get it right, is a professional view of how to make makeup textures. Not the technical side, but the artistic side. What colors do women use (color wheel for their skin shade) and what moods are portrayed. This is indeed a very complex question but I suspect the basics are easy to answer if the ladies of the forum would care to share. Some time ago a young man asked what facial expressions showed female arousal. I was very proud of this forum for responding in a dignified and helpful way. There's been commentary that Poser is a snap together presto art program. Here you go folks. You have a chance to share something real in this thread. I too would like to know what lip gloss, eye shadow, eyelash color, and eyebrow color goes with any given skin type, eyecolor, and hair color/style. Think this is a tough question? Well, so is making a whole bunch of polygons and morphs work out to an image of a human face. No, not easy, but doable if you break this down to a formula. Yeah, no one likes formulas, but we need them for CG.