Forum: Photography

Subject: "Mothership" Boarding ID# Crew

Tedz opened this issue on May 13, 2003 ยท 188 posts

Tedz posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:44 AM

How Dare You come onto My Ship in the State of partial Nudity without giving a "Tick" to warn us, we, of a Gentle Disposition. Aye! Your Butt Clutching Mitts, are off Limits here. You should be Banished to Rendererotica, You and Buzz Lastyear...He is just a Blimp. Now, Buzz Off! I must Iron the School Uniform, for the Platinum Blonde that has borrowed My Platinum Amex Card :( I hope She returns.....I did not know You could use a Charge Card to fetch a Bottle of Milk and some Fresh Kitty Litter. Why is Your Hand to Your Head....Moody One? Another of Your "Now" Famous Headaches....huh? I bet all Your Space Studz have seen this Pose many times....Your Libido is only enhanced by Asprin...shooo, be gone....take Your Frilly Smalls....for I have Caledonia, in Her Tartan G.String....they say that when a Chameleon crawls over Her Kilt, it becomes exhausted, by changing color all the time...Her Traditional Skirts are like a Fractal Programme. Come to Me Caledonia....I don't give a damn if You are My Neighbor....for You have a Lovely Garden and I have a Big Hoe :)....ooh, do You need Your Kilt Pressed?