Forum: Photography

Subject: "Mothership" Boarding ID# Crew

Tedz opened this issue on May 13, 2003 ยท 188 posts

Tedz posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 5:57 PM

You Starshuffler...don't drag Your feet on MY Spaceship...here, have some Cocoa, so You have the Plaything Ficticious, and Your Cahoot in Crime, the Raven One...still broken Hearted over not being accepted in the Edgar Alan Poe Society, She has scurried off to the Laundry , stuffing as much Washing in as possible....even having to sit on the Machine (Fast Spin) ....for I fear that Buzz Lustyeah, has had an Acid Attack! He is .....Corroded!!!! He has Short Circuited...Ha ha...and, why would You Champion Caledonia....if it was not in Your interest? Huh? She is a Pied Piper of the Harem, trying to Lure My Spaced Rats, to follow Her, as She Plays Her Sweet Tune.....NO ID# ...then , My Heart is Empty......as is My Head....but, I will still talk to You, over the Fence, Cal. Why don't You just pop in for a wee Cup of Tea, when I get Home. Perhaps even a wee bit of Short Bread. Ta ta for now, Cherrio Dearies. For, I must now Wash the "HT20FB's" Smalls, and hang them on the clothes line, as a Signal of Where My Crew Stand (You too John) in My Hit Parade of Hot Top 20 Foxy Babes *sigh*....and, I was very disapponted with hearing how nice and quite the Photography Gallery is, now that the High Commander has His Own Genre :(