Forum: Bryce

Subject: Character Animation in Bryce

Andini opened this issue on May 16, 2003 ยท 24 posts

boblaprime posted Sat, 17 May 2003 at 8:38 AM

Character animation in Bryce and/or Carrara is a waste of time. If you want character animation, try animation master. I own all 3 and each has its place but for character animation there is one clear winner Let's have an animation contest. We don't have to do anything except look at the results. Check out each of their sites and you will find only one clear winner. There are MANY great animation works done in AM but few in Bryce or Carrara. I'm sorry I wasted my time on them. I am now spending all my time on AM. I have seen the results and I am very impressed, and the version I have is 3 years old. Bryce and Carrara have a very long way to go to catch up with AM in character animation. Sorry to be such a bummer... No I'm not, it's all true. Corel is such a lackluster company that buying any of their products is a waste of money and such a let down that it is like buying a game and then realizing a couple of days later that it sucks and removing it from your hard drive to make room for something else that you never use.