Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Platinum Club hate Michael 2 or what?

NVITWS opened this issue on Jun 05, 2003 ยท 25 posts

queri posted Thu, 05 June 2003 at 11:09 PM

I'm very glad I got the Platinum Club at $50, it would have been a tough call for me at $100. I do think it is the gentlest and easiest way to introduce new models that require a great deal of new clothing. Can you imagine the screaming if everything for Vicki3 was around $20?? I think Daz could imagine it and thought this was an excellent alternative. Some of us are still waiting for some Daz pants for the male V3 too, but thankfully others have taken up the slack. Or slacks, so to speak. There seem to have been almost as few Michael 2 offerings in the Premiere side. I'm betting, Michael clothing and accessories alone-- as compared to something like the space marines offered to everybody including Stephanie-- would have just about the same balance in both Premiere and PC. And, I'm sure there are sound economical reasons for that. My main concern with PC are the large number of high quality items not available to Premiere members at any price. I suppose I should sit back and feel elite at having the only cracks at the cape and Morphing dress or Gargoyles-- I just kinda feel greedy. Im not complaining, I just wonder there haven't been some complaints. As for the complaints that it costs too much and you dont like the stuff there anyway-- that's on a par with the coffee's bad and there's not enough of it. Count yourself lucky, you don't have to spend the $100. [the latter not directed at you, NVITWS, like you, I'm always looking for Michael stuff, thank god for Lourdes and Jon Malis] Emily