Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Recognize any of these images????

Fyrene opened this issue on Jun 05, 2003 ยท 164 posts

Rhiannon posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 11:15 AM

I took it upon myself to write this "Debra" and also the webmaster listed, Anthony. My original message is at the bottom, and here's a reply I got ... if it's this easy, then fantastic ... if not, we'll see huh? I'm not sure, but I don't think they want this huge barage of R'osity artists breathing down their necks. Everyone, please write these folks and lets get this nipped quickly, yes? All images in the Ariel's Dreams gallery are displayed for free and a link to the gallery/store of the artist is provided as well. I will be happy to remove your images if this remains your intention. ----- Original Message ----- From: Lady Rhi To: debra.lang@arielsdreams.com Cc: Anthony.Lang@arielsdreams.com Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 11:35 PM Subject: Unauthorized Use of My Copyrighted Images I am writing to ask you to remove any of my images you have displayed in the gallery on your website. It would seem that you imply that the images may be for sale. I don't know if this is your intention, but my images are copyrighted, as are most all of the images I recognize, and I do not recall giving you permission to display these images here. My images are copyrighted and are protected by international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of my original images, without express permission from me, is forbidden. I'd want them removed within 24 hours. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Regards, Rhiannon Morrigan